Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introduction

Hey there, my name is Umby.

Putting it simply, this blog pretty much is aimed at expressing what Facebook statuses won't cover with the character limit, and what keeps me from having to copy and paste instant messaging logs into multiple IM windows. The posts in this blog are just the random things I think about. You know how you're just out and about, doing whatever it is you do in the course of the day, and either by external means (co-workers gossiping, some random hobo spouting nonsense on the street corner, etc.) or by random stimulation, you start thinking about things and expounding on those thoughts? Sometimes you immediately push those thoughts aside after about 10 minutes of contemplating on them. Sometimes you share them with the first acquaintance available who'll listen. My intent, then, is to take those thoughts and shove them on this blog.

There's also random things that I come across that don't require that I'd like to mention, so I might share some of those as well.

After a post or two, you'll get the idea, if you already haven't. Until then, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment